Is this high-vibe, results-oriented, group training experience for YOU?
In just one immersive day we will show you how to tap into your own inner superhuman so you begin to feel a greater sense of alignment, bringing ease and flow and less struggle in life.
This full day virtual experience will immerse you in mind bending discussions, soul awakening sound healing, expansive guided meditation, enriching chanting, stretching coaching and more.
This is especially for you if:
• You’re feeling like there is a cog in your manifestation wheel and nothing feels like its flowing
• You don’t want to keep feeling like you have to struggle and work hard to achieve your goals
• You are over online learning that only delivers content and reading materials that you never get time to action or try out
• You are seeking more connection with like minded humans who get who you are and where you are coming from.
• You’re ready to take the next step in your SuperHuman Experience
What you need to know!
When: Saturday September 19th
Morning Time: 10:00 – 12:00 midday – Body, Sound experience. In the morning session, you will learn and practice a deep way to relax and get into a different layer of consciousness.
Lunch: 12:00 – 12:30 BYO lunch with others over zoom, chatting and eating, generally having a delicious lunch
Afternoon Time: 12:30 – 2:30 – Mind, soul experience.
In the afternoon, we will live coach three participants in a laser coaching session with Michelle & AJ. This is designed to get to the core of what is holding the person back from moving forward to where they want their life to be. Please nominate yourself if you wish to be one of the coachees on the day.
You get to:
- Stay in the comfort on your own home
- To experience Live coaching and transformation
- The experience recorded for later reference
- Your journaling notes of the day
Michelle is the amazing brain behind Being More Human and has 20 years of experience providing guidance, leadership development, recruitment support and strengthening the culture in organisations across 20 industries. After seeing the world and meeting people from all walks of life, Michelle chose to dedicate her life to helping businesses in Australia to become more human in the way they operate and their culture. Michelle has been recognised amongst the community and industry for her profound contribution both to the corporate world and to her much loved charities, however perhaps one of her proudest achievements is the award she has received for being the world’s best mum… she even has the mug to prove it!
AJ works with leaders, individuals and conscious businesses who are committed to sustainable lifestyles, practices and impact. AJ believes organisations are possibly the world’s most underutilised resource for solving many human, economic and environmental challenges. She delivers straightforward strategies so you can cut the crap and make shift happen. Her facilitation and speaking have been described as "absolutely inspiring", "refreshing and unexpected", and delivering "100% engagement". Follow AJ at www.alexandriajoy.com.au