1. A set of beliefs, thinking and language
2. An idea that you have about somebody
3. A scientific formula that tells you how a human operates
4. A way of understanding the world
A Mindset is defined as:
0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 2
What is the definition of a Mindset?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
Question 2 of 2
What are two beliefs of Sufferers?
- Often one-dimensional success.
- Sense of flow
- Cruising on with the status quo
- Everyone else is to blame
- I'm not good enough